GREAT SERVICE STARTS WITH A GREAT TEAM HUDDLE!
A daily team huddle (or a pre-shift meeting) is probably the single most effective meeting that you can have with your team. The key lies in the purpose of the meeting and keeping it short under 10 minutes. The goal should be to check in with staff about what your day will look like, great customer services, and how well you want the shift to run.
- Fight the “there isn’t time” Excuse
- Keep the Energy High
- Stay Positive
- Focus on Passion, Not Facts
- Recognize Good Performance
- Get Everyone Involved
- Don’t Neglect Safety
- Begin Leading During the Huddle (not just on the floor)
- Don’t Skimp on Customer Service:
- Close Strong